Cellular IoT hardware, made simple
Zero Setup Cellular IoT Gateway
Send your data to the cloud with a single line of code, our Dash firmware takes care of the rest.
Arduino IDE Compatbility
Leverage Arduino development resources to accelerate your speed-to-market.
Fully Pre-Certified End Device (FCC/PTCRB/GCF)
Rest assured that you're building a product on a platform that's been tested and pre-certified.
Over the Air Updates for your Code
Update your deployed products in the field with your own program and our latest firmware through the Dash's OTA feature.
- Cellular Module: Ublox Sara U260/U270
- 2G: GPRS/EDGE, 3G: UMTS/HSPA
- U260 US/North America: 850/1900 MHz
- U270 EU/Asia: 900/1800 MHz
- u.FL Antenna Connector
- Nano SIM card holder
- Cortex M4 microcontroller (User Module)
- MK22FN1M0VLH12A 120MHz
- 1MB flash, 128KB RAM
- Cortex M0+ microcontroller (System Module)
- MKL17Z256VFM4 48MHz
- with 256KB flash, 32KB RAM
- 25 GPIO (I2C, SPI, UART, CAN, analog)
- Onboard battery management & charging
- JST battery connector
- USB Micro
- Debug LED
- Programming switch
- User/Sytem module reset switches
- 45mm x 34mm x 8mm / 1.8" x 1.3" x 0.3" Dimensions w/Components
- 45mm x 32mm x 2mm / 1.8" x 1.3" x .1" Dimensions of PCB
- 9.0g Weight
Part of our end-to-end IoT toolkit
The Dash is a turnkey hardware solution for unlocking the capabilities of our Hologram cellular IoT platform.