Continue Using Your 2G Devices Beyond 2016 with Hologram IoT SIMs!
Sorry, these SIMs are for IoT and M2M Devices, but not cell phones and do not support voice calls.
What are the benefits of using Hologram’s 2G network and SIMs?
- With the shut down of AT&T’s 2G network in 2017, you may be worried about being able to use your existing 2G devices. Don’t fret, as Hologram’s 2G network will keep your IoT devices online for years to come.
- Data plans starting at $0.40/month with no contracts!
- If you’re one of the many companies with current 2G devices or looking to save money on your IoT projects with lower cost 2G devices, our network can save you from expensive hardware upgrades!
- You can continue to activate new SIMs on the 2G network.
- Our dedicated Customer Success team can help you maintain your current 2G devices or help you transition to 3G and 4G devices whenever you’d like.
- If you’d like to learn more about our SIM cards for your 2G device, check out our cellular connectivity page!